Go Back   UK Exhibitionists > Exhibitionist Uk Forums > Dogging and swinging Locations
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Never used to say no

Send a message via MSN to dawn_lhiver
Default Woman wants sex at Blidworth Sat Nov.7

Anyone know if Blidworth Woods is still active

I will be there Sat evening around 8

Do not try to make an arrangement to meet me

It will be first to come is first to cum

Dawn

Last edited by dawn_lhiver : 11-06-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Never used to say no

Default Great Evening

Well there are really some men out there willing to have sex with me

Went to Blidworth Woods, as not been there for some time and sure if it is still active I decided not to go there naked except for a bath robe.

Took sometime to find the entry, drove up to a parking spot. One car there and eventually the man walked over. He was local and his first time trying dogging. We talked for a few moments and then he lost his nerve and went away.

I drove round the car park and whilst I was doing this several other cars drove in and parked. So I parked near them. Got on the back of the car and husband flashed car lights. Immediately a man was by the car window,but not for long. After a brief chat he was in the car and undressing me
We had some oral sex first and then he was into me. It was fairly quick, but it got me going. I was unaware that now there was about half a dozen men standing around the car and watching. They must have had a good view as the lower internal lighting of the car was on as a door was not fully closed

He finished with several deep thrust, thats really nice, got dressed and left

As he opened the door another man asked if he could
get in as he had enjoyed the sight of me being fucked so vigorously
He was already erect and this was an obvious invitation for me to give him a blow job, well I was already aroused from the first man. It was not long before he was inside me. He was much more controlled with his thrusting and soon I was getting near to orgasm, he would stop let me relaxed and then start again. However he came just a bit to soon, pity I would liked to have cum with him, maybe next time. As he was dressing he told me he had come up from Northampton, thats about an 80 mile drive.
I was now ready to have my husband, but guess what as he got out another man asked if he could have a go. I said yes, but added it would only be a quicky. He was ok with this
He was inside me after some foreplay. he was nice, not too long long or wide. I could feel myself giving those involuntary grips of excitement on his penis and he responded by pounding me even harder,. He soon came as this was good for both of us. He had also traveled from Northampton

All the time the internal lights were on and the other man had a good view, I actually found that quite arousing having all those men looking at in action with these strangers

The other men asked if they could have me, but I was nearly ready to explode with excitement and wished to do that with my husband, so they all left leaving the car park empty for my husband and I to enjoy ourselves

Next time I will go there naked and see what happens
Old 11-09-2009, 02:14 PM

Well done Dawn!

I hope your faith is restored!
Old 11-11-2009, 12:49 PM

for a show like that and a chance of some sex with you id come up all the way from kent wow keep it up .
Old 12-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Never used to say no

I sometimes go to Maidstone on my way to Folkstone
Old 01-17-2010, 04:16 AM

hi can you tell me which part of blidworth woods you visited as we have tried before with no joy.from a curious cpl
Old 01-20-2010, 09:29 AM
Never used to say no

The directions from Nottingham are as follows.
Take the A614, Redhill, out of Nottingham. You will pass a Jet petrol Station on you left, followed about a mile later by going under an iron railway bridge. Shortly after tje bridge you come to a roundabout, take the first (left, exit follow this road for about a mile. The wood starts about half along this road.
On the right there is the entrance to Blidworth Woods. We missed it the first time we went there and had to turn round. It is a main entrance not just a little turning. Once in the wood follow the road up the hill about 100 yards and there is a parking area on the left, and thats where I waited, but not for long.
I went there on a Saturday evening and could have had around a dozen men if I had wished
Old 04-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Never used to say no

Default More fun at Blidworth

I have now been several times to Blidworth and its fantastic. I usually put a notice against my profile on Windows Live Messenger. Just a note saying I will be there and which evening.

I have been hoping to try out a fantasy that I have of getting totally naked on the back seat, just lay there with my legs open and let men get in the car and have sex with me.
So far not been able to get naked because there are men already there and as soon as I stop 1 or men comes over to the car and asks if I want sex

Its been really good I usually have sex with 3 different men and so far ion each visit it has been with different men

Anyway its now getting to Summer with the evenings staying lighter longer so I will be dogging less often, but if you want to fuck me then email me and I will arrange to meet you at a nearby layby and take it from there

Dawn
Old 07-30-2011, 10:11 PM

Default maidstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn_lhiver
I sometimes go to Maidstone on my way to Folkstone

Ooh next time you are dogging in maidstone can you give me a shout ;p I am around that area x