Go Back   UK Exhibitionists > Exhibitionist Uk Forums > Fetish Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2005, 08:07 AM

Default Exhibitionism in see-through plastic pants

Hi all,

I am an exhibitionist from Kent, however my idea of exhibitionism is walking around wearing only glass clear totally see-through plastic pants. I have many other types of clothing that are made of completely clear plastic, including: Thongs, Panties, Bloomers, Shorts, Skirts and Harem Pants ( trousers ) etc. I also like wearing women’s sexy lingerie.

I would like to talk to any females who may find this interesting with a view to joining me for exhibitionist country walks. I am becoming more ambitious with regards to where I walk and one day hope to go fully public!! Until then, it's the country side during the day, ( parks, alley way's and some quiet streets at night).
Old 01-19-2006, 05:54 PM

Send a message via MSN to Nicktheniceguy

hi i am intersted in doing a similar thing up here, but where do you get your see through clothing from? particularly the shorts or tracksuit bottoms?

Thanks!
Old 01-20-2006, 07:50 PM

Thought I was the only one into this type of exhibitionism.I like to wear clothing that is revealing but is still perfctly legal such as tight cycling shorts when jogging past schoolgirls or wearing a tiny g-string in the leisure centre changing area and listening to the comments as I walk to my locker from the cubicle and back.This morning at the gym I was wearing white football shorts that are way too small with a cock ring on.I fluffed myself up and went on the rower.The motion of my semi erect cock rubbing against my thigh meant I became 'accidentally' exposed and had about 3 inches of cock hanging out of my shorts.It was fairly quiet but one older lady was on a X trainer and was trying to look at me through the mirror and out the corner of her eye.I then went on a swiss ball to do sit ups and pushed myself out so everything, even my balls were exposed but I chickened out.I would love someone to come up to me and point out quietly that I was flashing and I will keep trying.Anyone else like to do this? It would be good to hear some new ideas.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:27 PM

Send a message via MSN to Nicktheniceguy

hey dont chicken out Acer just go for it - i love exposing myself in public which is why i want see thru shorts or joggers but i just need ideas on websites where i can buy them!
Old 01-22-2006, 04:59 PM

Don't know of any places but just improvise.Got some small athletic shorts today and cut the lining out so it will be hard to keep myself in them without even trying! Will see what happens this week in the gym.